Fascinating Ways to Make Oil Lamp with Mason Jar Light
In this globalization era the thrift way is an important thing to do, you do it with mason jar light to make oil lamp. It will help you to decrease the bill electricity at your home. Perhaps use candles and battery powered lamp is a common ways that always people do and it always spend money.
You need to follow the steps below that is very fascinating to do to make oil lamp with mason jar light.
1. Place a coil then use the pliers to twist the wire until it is able to cover the wick about 2 inches then leave ¼ inch open on the top of coil.
2. Make the wire wide with loosing the coil. Then circle the wire at three times to make it lays flat on the bottom and have wide as the jar. Give 2 inches of the distance between the tip of the coil and the wick.
3. Make the rest of perpendicular wire to be bent onto the coil in straight and out from the jar.
4. If there is available the remaining wire, jut bend them down of the jar lip to make a hook in some inches. Then clean the excess wire with cutting it off.
5. Use and pour olive oil into the jar about ¼ inch.
6. Light the part of wick several inch above the coil.
Those are the fascinating ways to make oil lamp with mason jar light. It is very simple to be done even in DIY way. If you like this post you can share and leave a comment on this post.